Did you know that 92% of all home searches start online? Why not when it’s so easy to do at home in your pj’s? Did you know that 88% of all home purchases take place with the help of a real estate professional? Since this will be one of the largest financial transactions of your life; it’s important to do this well.
Somewhere between starting your online search and purchasing your dream home you will want to talk with a real estate agent you can trust. With a Glad Heart Realty professional you can be confident you will be listened to, treated with respect and given very important information that helps you to make the best purchasing decision. We exist to make your home ownership dreams a reality.
6 Tips to Buying a Home
- Know what you can afford and what you are comfortable spending. Get preapproved for a loan before you search for a home.
- You real estate professional will assist you with finding a lender, selecting a neighborhood, and a home that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Know your non–negotiables and prioritize you list of needs and wants.
- You can understand the offer process. There are numerous factors to take into account when offering on a home. Talk with your real estate agent.
- You can understand the Inspection process. It is your biggest investment, have your agent assist you to get a home inspection and negotiate repairs.
- Do not make a large purchase – i.e. a vacation, car, boat, a house full of new furniture etc. or change jobs prior to home purchasing as this could jeopardize your credit and loan.